Comp Cams Valve Seals - Positive Stop Teflon - .530" Guide - 11/32" - (Set of 16)
COMP Cams offers a complete line of valve stem seals, from the umbrella seals to the positive-stop Teflon seal. These seals are a must to keep unwanted oil from entering the combustion chamber through the clearance in the valve guides. The umbrella seal is normally used when a larger-than-stock diameter spring is used, in the case of a double spring, the positive-stop Teflon seal is used. The umbrella seals require no machining, but with the Teflon seal it is necessary to disassemble the heads and machine the top of the guide with a special .530 diameter cutter. Whenever you are planning an engine overhaul or a cam change, don't forget the valve seals.
COMP's Positive Stop PTFE valve seals offer more clearance for dual springs with better sealing than O-ring or umbrella seals. These 503 seals have a .630" outer diameter and fit applications with 11/32" valves and .530" OD valve guides.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W3.6000” x H0.7500” x L5.8000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!