Howe Precision Tie Rod End - Replaces Moog, TRW #ES370R 5/8"X18 LH Thread
Many of the same advantages as the Howe precision ball joint. Easily rebuildable and adjustable to eliminate play. The alloy steel ball studs are process coated for low friction and long wear. You can feel the difference in smooth travel and easy steering effort. They exceed the strength of any tie rod end tested. They offer superior misalignment compared to rod end bearings. Standard studs are dimensionally the same as OEM and different length studs are available. Our precision tie rod ends are now available in a nickel-plated chrome finish as well as standard black oxide finish.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W5.8000” x H1.8000” x L9.3000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!