QuickCar 0-20 PSI Liquid Filled Tire Pressure Gauge
All liquid filled gauges are affected by temperature and atmospheric changes. The air and liquid inside the gauge expands and contracts with these changes. An internal pressure build up will affect your reading. The internal gauge pressure must be the same as the environment to get a true reading. This is why all liquid filled gauges are equipped with bleeder valves to equalize the internal pressure to that of the environment. QuickCar has taken a new approach to this issue and made a more user friendly tool. QuickCar has designed an interior diaphragm that automatically adjusts to these changes. As a result no manual equalization is necessary.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.4 lbs.
- W10.3000” x H1.3000” x L15.4000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!