Wilwood 570 Temp Brake Fluid - 12 oz.
Wilwood's specially formulated Hi-Temp? 570 Racing Brake Fluid has a minimum 570? F dry boiling point to withstand the severe heat requirements of automotive racing. Hi-Temp? 570's low viscosity allows easy bleeding of your brake system, eliminating aeration of the brake fluid caused by foaming due to excessive pumping of the pedal.
Hi-Temp? 570 comes in convenient 12 ounce containers hermetically sealed to guarantee against unwanted absorption of moisture which can drastically lower the fluids boiling point (fluid from larger containers tends to become contaminated with moisture, lowering its boiling point and making it unsuitable for racing applications).
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W2.8000” x H2.7000” x L5.7000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!