Wilwood 2lb Residual w/Fittings
Wilwood two pound and ten pound residual pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in both disc and drum brake systems. The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the master cylinder is mounted below the horizontal plane of the calipers and fluid drain back occurs from gravity and vibration, thereby causing excessive caliper piston retraction and a longer brake pedal stroke. The minimal two pound residual pressure prevents fluid from flowing back without causing the brakes to drag. With drum brakes, a ten pound valve is used to compensate for return spring tension and maintain wheel cylinder sealing in the drums. Residual Pressure Valves are made from billet aluminum and color coded for easy identification. Valves with fittings are supplied with two 1/8-27 NPT to 3/-24 inverted flare female fittings that will fit most domestic 3/16th hard brake lines.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H0.3000” x L3.0000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!