Wilwood Engineering Brake Kit Front Ford 48- 56 F100
Wilwood's Classic Series front disc brake kits for Ford Trucks from 1948 to 1956, offer disc brake upgrade solutions for OEM Drum spindles. A completely new kit design, featuring a one piece 11.72" x 1.19â€ rotor and hub assembly with a 5 x 5.50" wheel Bolt Pattern. Based on the venerable Forged Billet Superlite caliper, these versatile kits are easily optioned to suit the braking requirements and style preferences for a daily driver or the most discriminating show enthusiast. Intended vehicle applications require no modifications for installation, and provide plenty of clearance inside popular 15" wheels. FSL4 1 piece kits can be used with either manual or power boost master cylinders. Kits come complete with calipers, rotors and hub assembly, brackets, hardware and line kit.
- Wilwood Engineering
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 77.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H18.5000” x L14.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Oversize Fees Waived On This Item! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!