Wilwood Drilled Steel Rotor - 10" Diameter - .32" Width - 5 x 3.88" - 0.391" Hole Size - 4.8 lb.
Steel rotors have applications in all types of motorsports. Steel rotors provide a durable lightweight option in applications where sustained temperatures remain in the low to moderate range, and high heat spikes are only observed on an intermittent basis. This could be anything from a hard stopping drag race car at the end of a quarter mile, or a high speed stock car coming in from a qualifier at a super speedway. Steel rotors can also be found in lighter weight open wheel cars such as sprints and modifieds, and a variety of light weight, open wheel road course racers. A special alloy and proprietary manufacturing processes give these rotors high resistance to thermal distortion with excellent friction and wear characteristics against the pads.
- Wilwood Engineering
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.8 lbs.
- W9.9000” x H0.3000” x L9.9500”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!