COMP Cams Spring Seat Locator for #26918 w/ .570" Guide
The old standard shims will not hold up to the extreme spring pressures and high RPM in today's race engines. COMP Cams offers a simple but effective solution to this problem. These Valve Spring Locators provide a thin, hardened steel alloy seat that will not only protect the head and shim, but also locate and hold the spring in place. Previously, this part has been available only in a cup form with the retaining portion being on the outside of the part. This required that the head be machined a great deal to accept this cup so COMP now offers an I.D. locator with the locating shoulder on the inside, as well as the spring cup.
Made from hardened steel, these locators use an inboard locating shoulder to center the seat and hold the spring in place. The 4705 seat's 1.300" OD works well with our 26915 and 26918 Beehive valve springs in .570" OD Guide applications.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W3.5000” x H2.0500” x L6.4000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!