COMP Cams Valve Spring Retainers - Light Weight Tool Steel
These new Tool Steel Retainers from COMP Cams have a 10? angle and fit all stem sizes. Tool Steel Retainers provide the best of all valve train benefits: light weight, as well as exceptional strength and wear characteristics. Approximately 33% lighter than conventional chromemoly steel retainers and only 2-4 grams heavier than titanium (depending upon application), they are made from high-grade Tool Steel, making them able to withstand even the most demanding race applications. Developed using latest FEA and CAD software, these retainers are CNC-machined for consistent quality and Spintron-tested to extreme RPM.
CNC-machined for consistency, these 10 degree lightweight tool steel retainers feature light weight, exceptional strength and wear characteristics. Fit engines with 1.500"-1.550" O.D. valve springs.
- Comp Cams
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W5.8500” x H1.4500” x L9.2000”
- Standard Ground Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!