Allstar Performance Tailshaft Seal - GM Powerglide, Turbo 350, Saginaw, Muncie, Bert and Brinn Transmissions
The tail shaft bushing is a regular wear item, located inside the transmission tailshaft housing. It should be replaced when replacing a tailshaft seal or when a driveshaft failure has occurred. a worn bushing will cause excessive side-to-side movement of the slip yoke and create a vibration or leak. Bushing and seal fit GM Powerglide, Turbo 350, Saginaw, Muncie, Bert and Brinn transmissions.
- Allstar Performance
- Same Day Shipping!
- Drivetrain Gaskets & Seals - Transmission Seals - Transmission Tailshaft Housing Seals
- Gaskets and Seals - Drivetrain Gaskets & Seals - Transmission Seals
- Transmissions and Components - Transmission Service Parts - Bert Transmission Service Parts
- Transmissions and Components - Transmission Service Parts - Brinn Transmission Service Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W4.0500” x H0.5500” x L6.9500”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!