Allstar Performance Engine Diaper Black - (Non-SFI) - 23" L x 12" H x 12" W
Heavy duty engine diapers will contain engine oil and fragments if an engine failure occurs. Increase safety and reduce the chance of control loss due to debris on the racing surface. Diapers wrap around oil pan and secure to header bolts. Diapers are offered in two versions. The NHRA/IHRA approved unit (ALL69011) is required in many sportsman drag racing classes including Advanced E. T. , Super Gas, Super Comp, Top Dragster, Top Sportsman and Competition Eliminator. ALL69011 has a sewn-in, non-replaceable oil absorbent pad. The SFI diaper (ALL69012) meets the same sportsman classes and SFI 7. 2 specifications. ALL69012 includes a replaceable oil absorbent pad and four heavy duty webbed straps and buckles. Units measure 23" long x 12-1/2" high x 12" wide.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.5 lbs.
- W12.4000” x H4.9000” x L28.1000”
- Standard Ground Shipping
- This item ships in its own box.
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!