Out-Pace 12" Steel Suspension Tube w/ Moly 5/8" Greaseable Rod Ends - 1" Diameter
Out-Pace "Greaseable Rod Ends" will save you hours of maintenance and increase the life of your rod ends by reducing friction. This innovative system reduces the time it takes to maintain your rod end components by greasing the rod ends from the inside out. Grease is forced through an orifice that runs through the rod end and around the spherical ball, flushing away dirt or contaminants. Assemblies include rod ends, jam nuts and suspension tube. Aluminum assemblies sold with moly rod ends, while steel tubes have standard rod ends.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.8 lbs.
- W8.2500” x H1.2000” x L17.4000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!