Aurora MW Series Precision Steel Rod End - 3/4" Female RH x 3/4" Hole
MW & MG Series Female Rod Ends, General Purpose - PrecisionBody - Carbon steel, protective coated for corrosion resistance. No. 16 standard series body is alloy steel not heat treated. Race - Carbon steel, protective coated for corrosion resistance. Ball - Alloy steel, heat treated, hard chrome plated. Left-hand threaded units have an identification groove near end of shank. Grease Fitting available for sizes -3 and up. Units are supplied without grease fittings. When a grease fitting is required, specify by adding suffix "Z" or "F". Ex. : MW-6Z = Zerk Type Fitting MW-6F = Flush Type Fitting. Load ratings apply only to rod ends without grease fittings. For load ratings with fittings, please consult our engineering department. Studded configuration available upon request. Specify by adding suffix "S". Ex. : MW-8S. Ptfe Liners available upon request. Specify by adding suffix "T". Ex. : MW-8T.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W3.7000” x H1.2000” x L5.8000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!