Eibach 10" Coil-Over Spring - 2-1/2" I.D. - 350 lb.
Eibach uses the world's finest quality, chrome silicon steel wire to produce coil springs with maximum travel and minimum weight. Eibach Springs are metric sized and, therefore, not limited to the SAE sized wire used in the production of many of the springs currently on the market. Eibach Springs are cold formed on CNC machinery, insuring precise tolerances on spring rates and free height, as well as longer life expectancy. Eibach Springs are heat tempered, shot peened, pre-set, and again tempered for maximum stress resistance. During a final process, they are phosphate treated and red powder coated with a very durable epoxy coating for a great looking finish tha resists chipping and provides maximum protection from corrosion. All springs are imprinted with an Eibach logo and part number for assurance of quality. Eibach Springs are guaranteed to remain within 3% rate and height for the life of the spring.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W4.3000” x H4.2000” x L11.2000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!