VHT Hi-Temp Engine Enamel - Gloss Yellow - 11 oz. Aerosol Can
Not available for shipment to Alaska or Hawaii.
VHT 550F (288C) Engine Enamels(TM) are available in a wide range of colors, including exact match factory colors. All colors have excellent durability and superior heat and chemical resistance. They are specially formulated to withstand corrosion, rust, salt spray, chemicals and additives of todays gasoline blends and degreasers. VHT 550F (288C) Engine Enamels(TM) are a unique blend of urethane and ceramic resins, which produce a tough and long-lasting finish for engines, engine accessories or wherever a tough durable heat or chemical resistant finish is needed.
Temperature: 550F (288C)
Applications: Headers, Engine Blocks, Starters, Brackets, Water Pumps, Valve Cover, Transmissions, Differential Covers
Finish: Flat, Satin, Gloss and Metallic
Dry Time: Dries to the touch in 30 mins. Dries thoroughly overnight.
Curing Engine Enamel: VHT Engine Enamel only attains its unique properties after correct curing.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W2.6000” x H2.5500” x L7.8500”
- Ground Shipping Only! Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!