VHT Flame Proof Coating - Flat White - 11 oz. Aerosol Can
Not available for shipment to Alaska or Hawaii.
VHT FlameProof(TM) Coating will renew and extend the life of any surface exposed to extremely high temperatures. This unique coating is a matte finish, silicone ceramic base widely used by the automotive industry on exhaust systems and the aerospace industry for jet engines, re-entry vehicles and other high temperature applications. VHT FlameProof(TM) Coating will withstand temperatures up to 2000F (1093C) and is ideal for use on headers, exhaust systems, or wherever an extreme temperature coating is needed.
Temperature: 1300F-2000F (704C-1093C)
Applications: Headers, Exhaust Manifolds, Piston Domes, Inside Heads
Dry Time: Curing time required and can be done on or off vehicle (see below)
Curing FlameProof(TM): VHT FlameProof(TM) Coating only attains its unique properties after correct curing (refer to instructions on the can).
On the Vehicle:
Caution: Do not exceed the temperature of the least heat tolerant component or the base metal
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W2.6000” x H2.5500” x L7.8500”
- Ground Shipping Only! Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!