Landrum Gold Series Tender Spring - 2.0" ID x 2.50" Tall - 400 lb.
Landrum Performance Spring, Front Coil-Over springs are ground on one end, and the rear springs on both, to ensure proper contact with the jack plate and spring seats. They are cold-wound, not hot-wound. They are powder-coated, not plated. They are designed with the correct pitch and height ratio and are given standardized testing procedures. Landrum Performance Spring, gold springs are engraved with the exact rate and serial number for each and every coil. Plus, they include the dyno data of each one, detailing the dynamic rate in graphic and numerical form.>
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H4.0000” x L6.0000”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!