Landrum Bump Spring - Gunmetal Gray - 1.96" OD x 2.152" Tall - 7000 lb.
Bump Springs are used in conjunction with a primary spring to allow a race car to have a relatively soft initial spring rate to get down to the desired optimum ride height, and then pick up the rate of the bump spring to achieve a constant dynamic ride height.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H2.0000” x L2.0000”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!