Chassis Engineering Outlaw Adjustable Ladder Bar (Set of 2)
Chassis Engineering introduces the first Triple Adjustable Ladder bar. The Outlaw adds adjustment capabilities for the racer that needs every tuning advantage and extra strength for the heavy, high horsepower racecar. The Outlaw allows adjustment of the I.C. height, pinion angle and overall leverage. The frame brackets allow 5 instant center height adjustments. The Lower holes in the housing brackets allow for lower bar angle adjustment and the upper holes create the leverage produced by the system. #360° Features: 1-3/8" x .095" Moly Upper and Lower Bars 3/4" X 3/4" Moly Rod Ends, Front Mounts 3/4" x 5/8" Solid Rod Eyes, Rear Mounts 1/4" Laser Cut Housing brackets Integral Shock Mounting brackets (optional) Bracket Boxing Strips
- Item Requires Shipping
- 42.2 lbs.
- W8.8000” x H4.4000” x L36.3000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item has an additional $29.95 shipping charge due to its large size and/or weight.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!