MSD Tach Signal GMR Pickup
Just think of the things you can easily accomplish with our GMR Pickup! This little device simply attaches, with no splicing or cutting, to a current carrying wire and turns that information into a 12 volt rpm signal. This signal can be used to activate a shift light, rpm activation switch or a tachometer. One example is to connect the GMR, which stands for Giant Magnetoresistive, to a diesel injector current wire. This will produce a signal that can be used to trigger a tachometer or shift light! Another example is on late-model engine equipped with a coil-on-plug ignition system. One of the coil's primary current wires is simply routed into the pickup clip and GMR converts this pulsing into a 12 volt signal for a shift light!
MSD Tach Signal GMR Pickup 8918
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
- W5.8000” x H1.3000” x L7.6000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!