most innovative cages on the market today. The cages were ultimately
created to eliminate bind in the birdcage bearings. Bearing bind, created
by twist in the birdcage absorbs all important horsepower that could be
applied to the rear wheels. By distributing the weight between the two
bearings, excess bind is eliminated, therefore allowing for a more efficient
transfer of horsepower to the rear wheels.
The cages require the standard offset rear torsion arm offered by Ti22 as
well as a custom rear axle. The rear axles are available by Winters, DMI
and Frankland. Product Features: Birdcage, Driver Side, Adjustable, Double Bearing, Aluminum, Black Anodize, Sprint Car, Each Pit Stop USA Sells Ti22 Double Birdcage Assembly Left Rear At low everyday Price. Besure to check out all the products from Ti22 including Ti22 Birdcages.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.3 lbs.
- W5.5000” x H4.0000” x L7.5000”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!