Fox Steel Shock w/Sch 8.4" 1.5C-5R Lin Base Valve
Fox Steel Shock w/Sch 8.4" 1.5C-5R Lin Base Valve 983-93-009-13 is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only. Check out the other Suspension Components throughout our store or call toll-free 866-722-3432 to speak with a Pit Stop USA team member about similar products.
When traction is the difference between taking the checkered flag and being at the back of the pack, FOX 2.0 Track Steel Bulb shocks give you the grip you need to be in the winner's circle. The large volume bulb reduces rod pressure gain throughout travel, greatly improving traction and consistency. In addition, a racer-tunable base valve allows low nitrogen pressure without cavitation, enhancing driver input and producing even more bite. The shock's honed seamless zinc plated alloy steel body and precision-machined components are built to survive the rigors of competition, just what you need to run at the front of the pack.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W28.8000” x H3.1000” x L3.2000”
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros