Fox Steel Shock w/Sch 6.5" 3C-10R Dig Base Valve
When traction is the difference between taking the checkered flag and being at the back of the pack, FOX 2.0 Track Steel Bulb shocks give you the grip you need to be in the winner's circle. The large volume bulb reduces rod pressure gain throughout travel, greatly improving traction and consistency. In addition, a racer-tunable base valve allows low nitrogen pressure without cavitation, enhancing driver input and producing even more bite. The shock's honed seamless zinc plated alloy steel body and precision-machined components are built to survive the rigors of competition, just what you need to run at the front of the pack.
- FOX Factory
- Temporarily Not Available
- Due to a network outage at our Michigan warehouse, please allow 3-5 business days for shipment of this item.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.5 lbs.
- W28.8000” x H3.1000” x L3.2000”
- Standard Ground Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!