Home - Return to Previous Page
Allstar Performance 5/8" Bent Tie Rod Tube - 19" Long
Tie Rod, Bent, 7/8 in OD, 19 in Long, 5/8-18 in Thread, Steel, Black Powder Coat, Universal, Each
Limited Supply: only 3 remaining
Availability: Same Day Shipping!
Shipping: Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Bent tie rod tube or adjusting sleeve is commonly used on modifieds and stock cars to provide additional clearance on the right front tie rod link. Bent design tube helps prevent the chassis from hitting steering when the suspension rolls over onto the right front. Typically used with factory style inner tie rod end and a rod end style outer. Tube is constructed of .160" wall tubing with 5/8"-18LH threads on the straight end and 5/8"-18RH threads on the curved end.
These products may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Allstar Performance
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W0.9000” x H4.0000” x L19.0000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!