Lakewood Clutch Fork Diaphragm -
Lakewood Clutch Fork 15535 Diaphragm Clutch - Heavy Duty
Mustang, Ford, 1985, 1984, 1983, 1982, 1979
Safety has been Lakewood's number 1 priority from the day legendary Top Fuel racer and chassis builder Joe Schubeck formed the company just outside Cleveland in Lakewood, Ohio. From those earliest days in the mid-1960s right through today, Lakewood, now part of Holley Performance, has designed and manufactured the finest bellhousings, suspension components, and chassis components available. The same exhaustive research and comprehensive testing that goes into our industry-leading bellhousings is built into every drag shock, traction bar, driveshaft loop, and chassis component we build.
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.6 lbs.
- W4.3000” x H2.4000” x L13.0000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!