ARP 4.390 Tapered Ring Compressor
ARP's ring compressors are CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet tube material and feature a true radius for each different bore diameter. What's more, they are relieved for wire O-rings on bottom. Type 3 anodizing is used for long life, and the bore size is prominently engraved in 3/4 in high numbers for easy identification. Standard stocking sizes from 3. 552 in to 4. 750 in (SAE) and 75mm to 95. 5mm (metric). The true radius design is far superior to conventional "tapered" devices, and widely acclaimed by professional engine builders! This is truly the very best piston ring compressor on the market today.
ARP’s product line contains thousands of part numbers, and has expanded to include virtually every fastener found in an engine and driveline. These range from quality high performance OEM replacement parts to exotic specialty hardware for Formula 1, IndyCar, IMSA, NASCAR and NHRA drag racing and marine applications.
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W5.7500” x H2.2000” x L9.6000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!