TCI Breakaway® Converter, AMC ' 72-' 80 Torque Command 727
Breakaway Converter for '72 to '80 AMC Torque Command 727. This Breakaway Converter is designed specifically for '72 to '80 AMC 727 transmissions. Designed to provide around 2200 to 2400 stall in small blocks and 2400 to 2600 stall in big blocks.
The first step into serious high performance, the Breakaway is a great torque converter for moderately modified street machines and weekend racers that are also used as daily drivers. It provides approximately 2400 to 2600 RPM flash stall without negatively affecting part throttle driving. Designed for both efficiency at highway cruising speeds and to launch hard at wide open throttle, the Breakaway is a fantastic all-around torque converter featuring furnace-brazed fins, needle bearings, a hardened, pre-ground pump hub and computer balancing.
For more accurate stall range, be sure to contact TCI Support with your vehicle's specifications. TCI techs will need to know your vehicle's weight, engine displacement, power adders, rear gear ratio, along with tire diameter.
- TCI Automotive
- Temporarily Not Available
- Due to a network outage at our Michigan warehouse, please allow 3-5 business days for shipment of this item.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 29.2 lbs.
- W12.7000” x H7.6000” x L13.9000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item has an additional $17.95 shipping charge due to its large size and/or weight.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!