TCI 700R4 Breakaway® Converter, GM ' 84-' 97
Breakaway Converter for '84-'97 700R4, '93-'97 4L60E and '97-'05 Corvette.. This Breakaway Converter is designed specifically for '84-'97 700R4, '93-'97 4L60E and '97-'05 Corvette. Provides 2200 to 2400 Stall behind Small Blocks and 2400 to 2600 Stall behind Big Blocks. Features Anti-balloon Plate.
The first step into serious high performance, the Breakaway is a great torque converter for moderately modified street machines and weekend racers that are also used as daily drivers. It provides approximately 2400 to 2600 RPM flash stall without negatively affecting part throttle driving. Designed for both efficiency at highway cruising speeds and to launch hard at wide open throttle, the Breakaway is a fantastic all-around torque converter featuring furnace-brazed fins, needle bearings, a hardened, pre-ground pump hub and computer balancing.
See 242800 or 243107 for non balloon Plate Model. With the modern advancements in drivetrain technology, higher advertised torque converter stall speeds means that driveability will suffer far less than an equivalent stall speed in older, less efficient transmissions. For more accurate stall range, be sure to contact TCI Support with your vehicle's specifications. TCI techs will need to know your vehicle's weight, engine displacement, power adders, rear gear ratio, along with tire diameter.
- TCI Automotive
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.2 lbs.
- W13.1000” x H7.3000” x L14.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item has an additional $16.95 shipping charge due to its large size and/or weight.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!