TCI StreetFighter® Converter, Chrysler, 1967-81 Torqueflite 727, 24-Spline
StreetFighter Converter for '67 to '81 24-Spline Torqueflite 727 w/ HEMI Engine. This StreetFighter Converter is designed specifically for '67 to '81 Torqueflite 727 transmissions with HEMI engines. Usually provides 3000 to 3400 Stall behind Small Blocks and 3400 to 360° Stall behind Big Blocks.
Designed with the street/strip racer in mind, this torque converter benefits more radically prepared street machines (those with performance cams, aftermarket carburetors and higher compression ratios) to bring the launch RPM in line with the performance enhancements. The StreetFighter allows you to take advantage of horsepower gains found in higher RPM ranges and provides up to 1500 RPM increase in stall over stock.
For more accurate stall range, be sure to contact TCI Support with your vehicle's specifications. TCI techs will need to know your vehicle's weight, engine displacement, power adders, rear gear ratio, along with tire diameter.
- TCI Automotive
- Temporarily Not Available
- Due to a network outage at our Michigan warehouse, please allow 3-5 business days for shipment of this item.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 33.5 lbs.
- W7.3000” x H14.1000” x L15.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item has an additional $20.95 shipping charge due to its large size and/or weight.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!