Stef's Fabricated Aluminum Transmission Pan - GM Powerglide
Stef's Fabricated Aluminum Transmission Pan - GM Powerglide 4005
Wheel stands and hard launches are enemies of the racing transmission. Loss of fluid to the pickup creates a pressure drop to clutches, causing inconsistent times and increased fluid temperature which leads to eventual transmission and converter failure.
STEFS colaborated with various class racers on how to improve transmission pan design to prevent the premature failure of automatic transmissions. STEFS increased the depth and added baffling to the stock pan for enhanced fluid control. The results produced a winning combination.
STEFS transmission pans are substantially lighter than stock steel, aftermarket steel, and/or cast aluminum pans. An unanticipated benefit of the pans construction from .090 aluminum is that the pan dissipates fluid temperature quicker then any other type of pan.
Each pan comes complete with mounting hardware, magnetic drain plug, and filter extension when applicable.Features:
- Stef's Fabrication Specialties
- Due to a network outage at our Michigan warehouse, please allow 3-5 business days for shipment of this item.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.4 lbs.
- W16.2000” x H4.6000” x L16.5000”
- Standard Ground Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!