Home - Return to Previous Page
Centerforce ® II Clutch Pressure Plate - Size: 12"
Clutch Pressure Plate, Centerforce II, Diaphragm, 12 in Diameter, 12.625 in Bolt Pattern, GM, Each
Availability: Due to a high volume of orders at our warehouse, please allow 2-3 business days for shipment.
Shipping: This item has an additional $13.95 shipping charge due to its large size and/or weight.
The Centerforce ® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate with patented centrifugal weights (where applicable). Furthermore, static clamp load is increased via our patented machining processes; this combination allows superb holding power and maximum clutch life, making this clutch ideal for selected street/strip, off-road and towing applications. Pressure plate and disc sold separately on some applications.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel - Dusts, which is/are known to the State of California to cause cancer
- Temporarily Not Available
- Due to a high volume of orders at our warehouse, please allow 2-3 business days for shipment.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.2 lbs.
- W13.7000” x H3.6000” x L13.8000”
- This item has an additional $13.95 shipping charge due to its large size and/or weight.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!