Global West Tubular Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves - GM - 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird / 1971-77 Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu, Monte Carlo
Sorry this item is no longer available.
Tubular tie rod adjusting sleeves are commonly used for performance applications. They provide a 360 degree, full-thread engagement rather than a split sleeve. They are locked in position with jam nuts. When tightened, the jam nuts stop the sleeve from rotating. Use an open-end wrench to turn the sleeve for adjustments.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.3 lbs.
- W2.2500” x H2.5000” x L5.7500”
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!