Global West Body Mount Bushing Kit - Black - Aluminum - GM - 1967-73 Camaro/Firebird / 1968-74 Nova
Installation tip: The male portion of the mount goes between the body and frame. The female or cupped portion comes up from underneath and indexes over the step in the male bushing, sandwiching the frame.
Tech tip: Did you know that GM deleted all the body mounts on Camaro and Firebirds from 1982 to 2002. The cross-members are bolted directly to the body.
Note: If using Comp Engineering subframes use kit #818Product Description: Body Mount Bushing, Interloc, Hardware, Aluminum, Black Anodize, GM F/X-Body 1967-81, Kit
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.9 lbs.
- W6.1000” x H4.0000” x L6.3000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 100,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!