Global West Upper Control Arm Shaft Offset - GM - 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird / 1964-72 Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu, Monte Carlo
Offset upper shafts are used for several reasons:
* Repair alignment because of frame damage or frame. sag.
* Repair alignment do to ride height change.
* Fine tune alignment for racing or performance street applications.
For most conditions offset shafts are used for frame issues. They generally give you about 1-1/4 degrees of addition adjustment. However for us in the performance world, they are perfect for getting the best possible alignment using stock suspension.One of the keys to better tire life and performance on these older muscle cars is to increase caster and induce some static negative camber. In fact you want to do this because more caster is going to give the car straight-line stability, faster steering response, and greater feel. Then add some negative camber to the mix and your tire life will improve. The offset shaft will allow you to do that.Generally speaking whenever we are rebuilding a stock front end and it is within the budget, we will install offset shafts every time.Product Description: Control Arm Cross Shaft, Offset, Upper, Steel, Cadmium, GM A-Body 1964-74, Each
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.5 lbs.
- W2.3000” x H2.1000” x L16.5000”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 100,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!