Advanced Race Car Chassis Technology Book - Bob Bolles
Updated with nearly 60 percent new material on the latest racing technology, this book details how to design, build, and setup the chassis and suspension for road race and stock cars. Includes chassis dynamics, spring and shock theory, front and rear suspension geometry, real world racing aerodynamics, steering systems, racing chassis software and all you need to know to set you chassis up to win race.
About the Author: Bob Bolles is the owner of Chassis R&D, a stock car racing consulting and software development company.
Advanced Race Car Chassis Technology Book HP1562
"Advanced Race Car Chassis Technology" Book
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W8.6000” x H0.4000” x L10.8500”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!