No special procedures are necessary when upgrading to Royal Purple. Royal Purple recommends waiting until the manufacturers first scheduled oil change in new gasoline and diesel engines before upgrading to Royal Purple.
Royal Purple motor oil is compatible with synthetic and conventional motor oils. Available viscosities include: 0W-20, 0W-40, 5W-20, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-30, 10W-40, 15W-40 and 20W-50 weights. Royal Purple also offers mono-grade motor oils in SAE 30, SAE 40 and SAE 50 weights.Pit Stop USA offers Royal Purple® High Performance Motor Oil - 15w40 - 1 Quart (Case of 6) 6154 at low everyday prices. Be sure to check out all our products from Royal Purple including Royal Purple Royal Purple High Performance Motor Oil.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.5 lbs.
- W7.6000” x H8.8000” x L9.7000”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!