PitStopUSA.com » Bowler Performance Transmission
More About Bowler Performance Transmission
Bowler Performance Transmissions got its start in 1963 as a small family owned transmission shop serving the local community. When the business was passed down from Father to Son the quality and service remained the same; however, through Mark Bowler’s passion for performance vehicles the customer base began to grow into what it is today. Bowler Performance Transmissions is a faith based company. We are a unique transmission shop that can custom tailor a transmission package specifically for you and your ride. Whether it be Pro-touring, street rod, muscle car, or an extreme custom ride we’ve got you covered. It is our belief that the same attention to details that goes into building the perfect machine should also apply to its “driving force” the transmission. Our transmissions are built based on foot pound of torque rating rather than horse power. By just taking a few minutes to fill out our tech sheet we can determine what options will best fit your needs. All of our transmissions are custom built according to your vehicle specifications. We do not believe in the one size fits all ideals. A lot goes in to what we do.
Some of our specialty services include:
- We offer a Complete line of custom transmissions, parts, and accessories.
- We are a (stock on site) Tremec Elite Distributor and Legend Transmission Distributor. (Ask us about our upgrades to these already awesome transmissions?)
- We offer a variety of case finishes. You can choose from: custom painted, powder coated, polished, or prepared for you to apply your own finish. Our attention to this detail allows you to focus on other parts of your custom build.
- Rebuilding transmissions. Our quality is second to none. Each transmission is completely rebuilt using the best parts available. All transmissions are updated to perform and outlast the original design.
- Bowler Performance is proud to announce that we currently have complete packages for both 5 & 6 speed manuals as well as automatic transmission packages. Everything you will need is included. Please call for availability and pricing.
Although the transmission is not one of the more visible or thought about components when building your hot rod, don’t forget its importance in getting the power under the hood to the tires on the ground. Get the right transmission the first time. Let us show you why we are one of the most trusted names in the performance transmission industry. We appreciate the trust of our customers and hope you’ll take time to consider a Bowler Performance Transmission for your next ride.