Driven XP1 5W-20 Synthetic Racing Oil - One Quart
Proven to handle 500 miles of competition at over 9500 RPM, XP1 utilizes multiple synthetic base oils for increased durability under higher loads. Formulated with proprietary anti-wear and friction reducing additives to fight valve train wear and increase horsepower. Ideal for high RPM and high output engines with tight clearances. Perfect track car oil for naturally aspirated Honda, Scion and Subaru engines. Ideal for Briggs & Stratton Animal and Flathead engines running Methanol. Also great for V-Twin style racing engines. Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels. Viscosity typical of 5W-20.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.9 lbs.
- W4.3000” x H2.3000” x L8.6000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!