Global West Rear Upper Adjustable Tubular Control Arms - GM - 1968-72 Chevelle, El Camino
High misalignment spherical bearings are located on the frame side allowing the rear end to have proper movement. The rear end upper pivot mounts, for street and handling applications, should use rubber bushings. Note: if you use polyurethane bushings on the rear end upper mounts, the rear end will go into bind at the outer limits of travel. Rubber will allow for any additional movement required.
- Global West
- Same Day Shipping!
- Chevrolet Chevelle - Chevrolet Chevelle Suspension and Components - Chevrolet Chevelle Rear Control Arms and Trailing Arms
- Street Performance USA - Chevrolet El Camino - Chevrolet El Camino Suspension and Components
- Suspension - Street / Strip - Control & Trailing Arms - Rear Control Arms - Upper - Street / Strip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.4 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H3.9000” x L18.5000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!