Global West Subframe Connectors - Ford - 1964-66 Mustang (Convertible)
Tech tip: One important factor about subframe connectors is that on full uni-body cars such as Mustangs, Falcons and 82-02 Camaros and Firebirds, the subframe connectors must be welded and not bolted. Bolt on subframes do not have enough material surrounding the attachment area capable of resisting constant flexing without working loose. The boxed area simply starts to collapse allowing the subframe to work loose.
Tech tip: Round tube subframes (per given weight) resist torsional twist better than square tube versions. They provide the least amount of weight while remaining very effective. Additionally, round tubes allow the subframe to tuck up as high as possible for maximum ground clearance.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.2 lbs.
- W9.5000” x H4.7500” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping. Oversized / Overweight Item. Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!