FedEx Express National Service Disruption
Weather and other service disruptions
February 24, 2021
Winter weather has created hazardous conditions across the U.S. and caused substantial disruptions at the FedEx Express Hub in Memphis. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our team members, as well as providing the highest level of service to our customers.
- Delays are likely for FedEx pickups and deliveries across the U.S. at this time.
- Some local markets may need to limit pickup activity to help with the movement of existing package volume to our hubs.
- Scanning and tracking information may also be delayed.
- These potential service disruptions may result in different levels of impact depending on geographic area.
- Shipments may be impacted even if the origin or destination is not directly impacted by weather due to the transit flows of shipments through our network and the vast weather impacts across the country.
Stay informed and take action
- Continue to check the status of your shipments or go to fedex.com for updates to FedEx Service Alerts. However, note that tracking status updates may be delayed.
- Subscribe to service disruption email notifications at the FedEx Email Subscription Center.
- To help avoid delays, we encourage you to contact your recipients to verify whether their location is open or able to receive deliveries.
- Our suspension of money-back guarantee is ongoing at this time due to the increase in U.S. e-commerce and other effects of the pandemic throughout the world.
- Up to date information on weather advisories can be found at the National Weather Service.
- FedEx cares about your safety and we encourage you to prepare for natural disasters. Click here to learn how to prepare your family.
Due to shipper and supplier delays, your order may take longer to arrive.
Our Pit Stop USA warehouses and retail showroom in Meridian, Idaho are OPEN for business and continue to ship orders out daily, however shipping companies like FedEX and UPS are experiencing delays due to the unprecedented volume of shipments they are processing at this time. In addition, certain vendors are working with limited staff which can cause shipping to take longer then usual. Therefore you may experience delays in shipping.
The industry is also experiencing some product availability challenges as supply chains worldwide have also been directly impacted by factory closures, pandemic related staffing challenges and reductions in available global shipping capacity. Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, PitStopUSA.com has continued to provide our customers with a great selection and everyday low prices. Our Pit Stop USA team continues to work very hard to provide you with excellent customer service. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience as our nation continues to navigate through this unprecedented situation. For all other inquiries, please refer to our contact form for further assistance.
A message from our President and CEO. All of us at Pit Stop USA continue to keep our racing family and our nation in our thoughts and prayers. I continue to monitor of the health concerns and incredible financial challenges being faced by this ongoing pandemic, and I want to let you know how grateful we are for your business and continued support. It has been an inspiration to all of us to see race teams, race tracks and sponsors throughout the country persevere through all of the obstacles presented in pursuit of continuing to present fans with sport we all are so passionate about.
At PitStopUSA.com we have always worked hard to help our customers and company 'Find A Way To Win'. We do not look at obstacles as problems, we look at them as opportunities to find a solution that provides our customers with the best possible products, service and most importantly the respect that comes with the honor of serving you. On behalf of our PitStopUSA.com family, we sincerely appreciate your patience and trust you have shown our team during this difficult time. Together, we will 'Find A Way To Win'.
Edward B. Coughenour
President and Chief Executive Officer
Performance Sales and Marketing, Inc.