Howe Precision Max Upper A-Frame - 8-1/2" - Steel Cross Shaft w/ Slot & Key 7° Angle
The Howe precision a-frames offer the same low drag and low friction as other Howe precision products. The patent pending sealed dual row ball bearing design allows bind free movement under severe braking conditions or even if the a-frame becomes damaged. The easily removable cross shafts are for use with tower mounts. The cross shafts are replaceable and available in three different styles. The ball joint mounting ring is reinforced to prevent flex and distortion of the ball joint housing. Available in a variety of lengths.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.8 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H2.2000” x L14.4000”
- Standard Ground Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!