Wilson Manifolds Carburetor Spacer - 1.00" 4 Hole 1.750" Bore (850) No Light Weight, No Hard Coat - NASCAR Legal
4-Hole spacers help build low and mid range torque and are particularly useful in applications that require a great deal of part throttle operation. The 4-Hole design improves part throttle performance by redirecting the flow pattern created by the partially open throttle blades. 4-hole carburetor spacers are fully CNC machined from billet 6061 aluminum for durability and light weight. Due to NASCAR rules, BUSCH, Modified, and Re-Max All Pro spacers do not have the hard coating. Also available is a straight bore 2bbl adapter for use in rules restricted classes.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.8 lbs.
- W7.3500” x H1.1500” x L7.4000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!