Quarter Master Cambered Drive Flange- 5 Bolt - Wide 5
Cambering a solid rear axle housing increases the tire contact patch with the track surface, thereby improving handling and lowering lap times, while making driving easier and less fatiguing. Here's how it works. The snout is machined with the desired amount of camber angle in it. Once the hub assembly is mounted on the offset snout and axle tube, the drive flange is no longer perpendicular to the axle spline. The camber drive flange with the floating crown gear compensates for that and eliminates axle binding and breakage while reducing drag in the driveline.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.7 lbs.
- W6.7500” x H2.4000” x L9.5000”
- Standard Ground Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!