Howe Precision Lower A-Arm Bushings - Fits 83-84 Crown Victoria, 80-94 Town Car, 80-82 LTD
The Howe precision lower a-frame bushing is the latest addition to the Howe Precision component family. Howe precision components offer superior performance, durability, and low friction. Like monoballs, Howe bushings eliminate the bind & drag of rubber bushings. The advantages of the Howe bushings are that they can be lubricated without disassembly and the bearing is one piece for easy installation, unlike monoballs which require spacers and must be disassembled to lubricate. Available to fit popular racing OEM lower a-frames. Detailed installation instructions are included. Contains bushings for one control arm only.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.2 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H2.3000” x L6.7500”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!