Howe Precision Lower Ball Joint - Press-In, Chevy Metric - Replaces Moog #MOGK6145T
Howe precision ball joints offer the precision of a spherical bearing with the misalignment range of a ball joint. They are easily rebuildable and adjustable. The alloy steel ball studs are process coated for low friction and long wear. You can feel the difference in smooth travel and easy steering effort. The rugged steel housing will withstand impacts that would destroy a standard automotive ball joint; typically only the ball stud will need replaced. Our standard ball studs are dimensionally the same as OEM and different length ball studs are available to allow easy geometry changes.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.5 lbs.
- W6.1000” x H2.3500” x L9.3500”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!