Allstar Performance Tubular Lower Control Arm - 1968-72 Chevelle - LH
Heavy duty control arms are fabricated from 1-1/4" D. O. M. tubing for maximum strength, feature high quality rod ends and are black powdercoated for corrosion resistance. UMP-certified control arms, which accept stock replacement ball joints, require conventional springs mounted with the closed end seated in the control arm and the open end resting in the upper spring cup. Rod end spacer kit (pictured) must be purchased separately.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.6 lbs.
- W16.5500” x H6.2000” x L16.8500”
- Standard Ground Shipping
- This item ships in its own box.
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!