PFC Brakes Brake Pads - Wilwood Dynalite Bridgebolt, Outlaw 2800 - 97 Compound
High cold bite with great modulation. Pads have a very flat torque curve with enhanced release characteristics. The 97 is very easy on the discs with very low wear. Works well in all heat ranges. a great rear pad when mixed with 01 in the front, also works well on the front and rear on milder braking asphalt or dirt tracks. PFC Brakes pads are used by most of the NASCAR Cup, NASCAR Grand National, and Indy racers as well as many top short track racers. Select the PFC compound listed below that best suits requirements. All sets are completely race ready pads requiring no bedding. All pads are boxed per axle set, four pads per box. All PFC compounds are painted black.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.2 lbs.
- W6.2000” x H3.1000” x L8.8000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!