LRP Sure Stop I Brake Fluid Re-Circulator
You can't go fast if you can't slow down!
The "Sure Stop I" Self-Bleeding Re-circulator is the easiest brake fluid re-circulator to install. The "Sure Stop I" continuously circulates brake fluid through the caliper then back to the master cylinder to eliminate heat build-up in the rotors, which can cause brake fluid to boil in the calipers. The "Sure Stop I" also features a closed loop system. This works as a built in safety mechanism that prevents brake loss that open line returns typically have trouble with. This is a must have for every race car!
Do you tend to run out of brakes before the race is over? Eliminate the problem with the "Sure Stop I" Re-circulator.
Tech Note: Mount on nose of master cylinder or max 12" from master cylinder.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.4 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H2.0000” x L6.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from California.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!