BMR Suspension Driveshaft Safety Loop - Front - Black Hammertone - 2011-17 Mustang
BMR Suspension designed the Driveshaft Safety Loop to contain a driveshaft, keeping it from ripping through the floor or digging into the track in event of a failure. It simply attaches to the factory transmission crossmember with supplied Grade 8 hardware. Other companies??? driveshaft loops attach to the transmission and can fail to contain the driveshaft in the event of a transmission failure. BMR designed the DSL017 for street, drag race, and top speed applications. A Driveshaft Safety Loop is cheap insurance to protect your investment and provide peace-of-mind whether you are at the track or on the street. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension???s DSL017 bolt-on Driveshaft Safety Loop is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.! Features:
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.8 lbs.
- W12.4000” x H4.6000” x L18.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!